Here we explore the ever changing landscape of how small businesses and startup businesses can keep up with having a presence and staying current. Here is a few steps to start thinking about where your small business is and where you need to be.
- Assess your business target market
- What target group do you want to direct your product or service to?
- Pay attention and engage with your audience.
- Stay current and constantly engage with your audience through web, social media and direct contact.
- Listen to your target market audience to see where you need to be or shift to.
- Optimize your site for conversion
- Is your landing page telling your audience what you do and how your going to do it.
- Content for mobile
- Is your content ready for mobile applications. In 2018 over 50% of traffic on the web was on a mobile device. So what is it that you are missing out on if your site is not optimized for mobile.
- Revamp social media
- Social media is always changing and taking the time to revamp your social media platforms to help your target audience engage with you. Stay engaged on social media, everyone is different and wants to see something else, no one is the same.
- Leverage use with Google
- Google has a lot of tools and apps to help you succeed on the web. From analytics, to web master controls Google can help your small business to success.
There is always so much more to learn when trying to engage with your audience through the web or social media. Educate yourself or let Blue Flame Wired help.